“One of the reasons we’re not encouraging people to use them is because they may actually be giving people a false sense of security.”
My questions are –
- How do I know that I have Covid-19 if I do not have symptoms?
- Hospitals and walk in centres will not test for the virus even if I have symptoms unless I meet the criteria so how can I know I have it?
- Can it still spread without me knowing? (my family and close friends)
- I cannot buy masks any more so as an alternative, do I just lock myself away and hoard supplies?
- I cannot buy a thermometer right now so how can I measure my temperature without going to a DR/Hospital?
- Are hospitals following the best advice for public health or what the government is telling them? (filtered through political motivations)